Home > Complaints > Introduce

Who can make a complaint to the Ombudsman?

Everyone who has a problem with or a complaint about a pension office which grants and pays out statutory pensions.

Previous to your complaint you have to contact the relevant pension office in order to solve your problem.

If, for any reason, you cannot contact the Ombudsman yourself, somebody else can do this on your behalf.

Give your representative a written authority in which you state that he or she may receive all necessary information.

Do you have to pay?

No, there is no charge for the Ombudsman’s services.

How to introduce a complaint?

You can write (complaint form) to the Ombudsdienst Pensioenen / Service de Médiation Pensions, W.T.C. III Bd. Simon Bolivarlaan 30 box 5, B-1000 Brussels

You can send us an e-mail. You will find here the very helpfull complaint form in Word or PDF.

You can mail to the e-mail address complaint@ombudsmanpensions.be

You can phone between 9 a.m. and 12 a.m. at number +32(0)2/ 274.19.80. Please make to provide us some prove off your identity.

You can visit the Office between 9 a.m. and 12 a.m. Please, make previously an appointment.

What information should you supply?

Give your name, your address an describe your problem as accurately as possible.

Refer to any previous contact with the revelant pension office.

Tell the Ombudsman in case you have started legal proceedings.